It’s the most wonderful time of the year and yes, maybe one of the most stressful. Not to worry, Bijoux’s brilliant baubles and glittering gift ideas are the answer for every single special name on your list!
Step through the doors of the brand new renovated flagship branch in the heart of New Kingston, Jamaica and feel like you’ve entered a magical wonderland where everywhere you turn you’ll spot the perfect gift to spread cheer and delight for the season.
If you’re searching for what to put in that small package to place under the tree for your daughter or brother-in-law, your favourite niece, best friend or grandma, Bijoux has the answer. If you’re on the other side of the island, Bijoux stores at the stunning Shoppes at Rose Hall in Montego Bay and Island Village in the heart of Ocho Rios are also ready and waiting to help you with your Christmas shopping.
To help make this season of giving a breeze, here are 12 Tips for the perfect Bijoux-elled Christmas!!
1. Always make them feel special. What’s more special than a personalized token? Traditional initialed pieces from the definitive Roberto Coin jewellery line will be the keepsake they’ll treasure for the rest of their lives.
2. You can’t go wrong with a classic. One of the perfect gifts for any lady is the perfect pearl necklace. Go with a timeless pearl necklace from Mikimoto for your mother or favourite aunt and watch her face light up.
3. Diamonds are still a girl’s best friend. As much as you mean to her, a unique diamond creation from DJULA will say ‘I love you’ even when you’re not by her side.
4. Practical can be eye-catchingly attractive. That Rolex, Hublot, Movado, Breitling, Omega, or Chopard on their wrist is comforting, it’s practical, and it’s a finely crafted timepiece that not only symbolizes class but also your ongoing love with every passing second.
5. Compliments are always welcome, so are complements. For the lady in your life, nothing complements a simple outfit or the most elegant evening gown than the distinct personality pieces from John Hardy. Offer the gift of a lariat necklace in silver, a bamboo pendant in gold and diamonds or the classic chain reversible bracelet which can be paired with anything and is suitable for all occasions.
6. Know how to be sporting. Understand their need for the great outdoors, a little space along with the gift of time and a Tag Heuer dive watch.
7. Go with a timely choice. They’ll know you care each day with a simple glance at their wrist graced with the elegant beauty of a Movado watch.
Creating a memory associated with scent, and the intimacy of a signature fragrance is one way to show you care. Adorning that special someone with a carefully and beautifully crafted designer piece of jewellery or a timeless timepiece is the other universally acknowledged way to show our love to our nearest and dearest. It may be in the smallest box under the tree but everyone knows that it isn’t the size of the gift that matters, it’s the message it sends.
After all, we all know that the best things come in small packages!
Shop 1-3 Island Village
Turtle River Road
Ocho Rios, St. Ann
Tel: (876) 631 5220
US Line: (305) 433-3330
107 & 108 Historic
Port of Falmouth
Tel: (876) 632 5163-4
US Line: (305) 433 3330
#4 Shoppes of Rose Hall
Rose Hall, St. James
Tel: (876) 953-9530
Montego Bay Airport
Sangster International Airport
Tel: (876) 952 6718
7 Dominica Drive
Tel: (876) 926 4784
© 2019 Jamaica Experiences All Rights Reserved